SILVER BADDIE| FASHION POST


Hey Beavs! I know it has been a while since I’ve shown my full body but I am honestly lonely insecure of my new body shape. I love my daughters, my new body is just going to take some getting used to. 

This Halloween, yes I know I’m late, I wanted to do a couples costume with bae but that clearly did not go as planned. We were supposed to be Cardi B and Offset 😂.  I still had a bomb ass outfit so it is only right to show you guys.

This sweater dress is so comfy, I love wearing it. Boo bought it for me a couples years ago and it is honestly a staple in my collection. It features a mock turtleneck which is perfect for the fall season. I paired it with my go to off white leather jacket. It was given to me years ago and always comes in handy. The statement of this look are my glowing boots. Giirrrl these boots def had me feeling myself!! These knee high silver baddies are from Shoedazzle ad they are one of my best purchases this entire year! They are called the Haldee shoes and boy are they banging. They feature a zipper and pointed toes for that extra sexy appeal. Everyone that saw me said they loved my boots.










Comments

Popular Posts