FASHION POST, MATERNITY| GET READY FOR THE SUMMER WITH SWIM CLASSY

Hey Beavs!

Summer is finally here! However, if you aren't a big kid just yet then you are probably still in school. Lol, hush darlings. As the heat approaches, we start to strip down the layers of clothes we wear. Some keep it simple and modest while others go all out and let the turtles breathe. Me personally, I like to switch it up. Never showing too much to the public eye. However, when it comes to swim suits, I feel this can be the exception.

(While reading this post please remember I am about 7 months pregnant.) Swim Classy is an Instagram boutique that promotes body positivity, confidence, and celebrates the everyday women and what she looks like. It is a nice break from seeing so many similar body types, many of them not natural. They provide swimwear, lounge wear, and intimates that make a girl just freak with excitement. You are definitely getting quality product here. Their styles are sexy and unique and will definitely have all eyes on you at the public pool.

Now, I did purchase a one piece swimsuit that I have been eyeing for a couple months now. The Mika one piece. It has straps with high cut butt line and a low cut back to make any girl feel sexy yet brave. My only issue; this belly. I purchased it in a size large expecting it to stretch for me, but my stomach is literally growing everyday. So unfortunately, I was not able to try this on for you guys. Sorry loves. I will give it a wear once my bundle of joy arrives, pinky swear.

If you stuck around this long then you are in luck!! I have a discount code for Swim Classy! That's right, use my code MSBEAV to get $$ off your purchase. Head over to www.swimclassy.com to check out their new arrivals and best selling pieces. They are always having a nice sale so definitely sign up for their newsletter to stay in the know how. Also, follow them on Instagram at Swim Classy to see all the amazing ladies that rock their amazing pieces. See y'all later!! 

**THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED. I PURCHASED THIS SWIMSUIT WITH MY OWN MONEY.**

Comments

Popular Posts