Tuesday, May 16, 2017

FASHION POST, MATERNITY| FEEL LIKE A GODDESS

Hey Beavs!

The last weekend of April was my good friend's 30th birthday. She celebrated in complete style of course. Egyptian inspired decor, food and dress code. I must say, I had an amazing time, even though I can't drink any wine lol. I kept my outfit quite simple and let my adorable mummy tummy do the talking for me.
Dress: JLuxLabel
Accessories: H&M and Forever 21
Peep Toe Sling Back Heels: Shoedazzle



I have had this dress for 2 to 3 years now and I always forget how simple yet sexy it is. It's a fitted dress which hugs all of your curves and it is midi length so you show just the right amount of leg. The open back detail adds to the sensuality of this dress. Your back is decorated with these delicate pieces of gold accessories.
I have been slacking with my maternity style posts here on the blog but to be honest this pregnancy has had me more exhausted than my first. Please forgive me guys. Stay tuned for yet another style post this month! 

FALL FASHION| EVA

FALL FASHION| EVA by beavers-mum featuring long wear makeup Mafalda von Hessen shirt top 3,500 CAD - modaoperandi.com Lipsy medium wash je...