FASHION POST| CAMPUS WALKS

Hey Beavs! Hubby and I took my sister in law to the University of Windsor for a campus tour and of course I could not help but snap just a couple photos. It was literally a last minute thought so don't mind the driveway in the back. I oboe you have not seen many full body post from me in a while and I will explain all of that in another post.

The campus is lovely and it was such a bright and sunny day. Though there was such a cold and chilling breeze the sun helped keep you warm, so long as you were under it's rays. Because of the cold breeze I knew it only made sense to keep my jacket on and not pretend as if I was not chilly just for a couple snaps lol. Ps. My face was all types of messed in these photos.

Ootd: Trench Coat- Forever 21
           Flare pants- BoatHouse
           Black ankle booties- Shoedazzle

This post appeared first on StyledByBeaver 101.

Comments

Popular Posts