BEAUTY POST| MIKASA BEAUTY BRUSHES REVIEW

Hey Beavs! A couple months ago I was contacted by Mikasa Beauty to review some of their brushes. I did pay for some of them but I also received a brush for free. I am soo thankful that they reached out to me and gave me the opportunity to work with them. I have heard of this company many times before on Youtube and I am so glad I got to try them out for myself. Shipping was in great timing and the customer service was amazing. I definitely recommend you all to shop with them this season. Now lets get on to the review.

F200 Duo Fiber Finishing Brush
I am a big fan of duo fiber brushes. They apply tinted moisturiser and foundation evenly and make it look a lot like skin. On the website, they suggest you use this for cream contouring. Now I don't use a cream contour, only powder. So I decided to use it for fuller coverage foundations, to help thin it out. It works extremely well. The fibers are soft and do not irritate the skin. I did get 1 hair shed when I first took the brush out the package to fan it out. I also got a little shedding when I washed the brush. Btw, make sure to wash this brush when you first get it. It had some black dye resting in it and you don't want that on your face.

E220 Concealer Brush
I was very excited to use this brush. I have wanted to use this brush to carve out my eyebrows with a pot concealer, you know before we were all introduced to L.A. Girl Pro Conceal and it's ever so convenient brush applicator. Now this brush is a little on the thicker side but it's tip is still thin enough to precisely apply concealer to the eyebrow area. It also works well with spot concealing and highlighting under the eyes. Feels great on the skin and did not shed at all which is great.

E310 Pencil Brush
As I get better and better with my eye shadow looks and technique having brushes to do certain jobs is key. A pencil job is definitely mandatory for ladies who love smokey eye looks, aka me lol. What I didn't realize is the pencil brush can also be used to apply inner tearduct highlight. It's size makes it small enough to go right into the corner and apply the shadow exactly where you want it. This brush along with the others was soft and gentle for the area. It also did not shed.

If you would like to see how these brush work in real life then stay tuned for my review video. Until next time yall! ;)
 

Comments

Popular Posts