BEAUTY POST| MARY KAY RUNWAY BOLD COLLECTION FALL 2016

Hey Beavs! This post is well overdue but it is better late than never. I would also like to address that I will be taking a break from selling and promoting Mary Kay cosmetics to focus and work on my fashion interests. I feel as though makeup has taken complete control of my time that I have neglected my clothing line and things of such matter. So this will be one of my last post featuring Mary Kay products until further notice. Now let's get on with this makeup post.

Fall is quickly coming to an end but I did want to show you guys some of the products that launched for this season. I picked up the Runway Bold Eye Color Palette and Gel Liner Duo in Dramatic Gold. I was surprised to see the choice of colors. Some are typical autumn colors where others are bold and different.

The eye color palette shades are Gold, Bronze, Silver, Blue, and Navy Blue while the liner duo has gold and bronze shade. The shadows as always are pigmented as ever. The bronze shade has pigment but it also has sparkles which makes it an interesting shadow. The navy blue shade is probably my favorite because of how different it is. It has tiny little light blue speckles in it and because of how deep the shade is, sometimes it looks blue and other times it looks black.

As for the gel liner, super creamy! This makes them easy to work with but also gives you time to perfect your bold wing. They don't dry fast but once it is dry it stays put. I would suggest applying a black or even white liner first to allow these colors to pop and really stand out.

I hope this post was helpful and don't forget you have until November 16, 2016 to purchase yours (whiles supplies last). If not, you can find similar shades in the regular line of MK shadows or Mk At Play shadow trios that resembles these shades. Talk you all later and see you in the next post!

**THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED. ALL PRODUCTS WERE PURCHASED FOR THIS REVIEW.**

Comments

Popular Posts