LIFESTYLE| I MOVED!!

Hey Beavs! I know, I have been gone for soo long and I am sorry. I have been extremely busy and also getting some post together to post. The reason I have been busy is because....I MOVED! That's right, I moved out into my own and FIRST apartment!!

To say I am excited is such an understatement! I am overwhelmed with emotion and just grateful that The Most High allowed my family and I to take this big step. This has been the plan since 2014 when I first found out I was pregnant. So many obstacles, trials and tribulations came in our way but we pushed through and with faith, positive energy and help from those that truly love and care for us we were able to take this step into our future together. Thank you Ahayah, all praise to you!

So that is the reason I have been absent, plus I didn't have internet yet. I promise I will be back with up to 3 post a week for you once we have settled in and everything is in order. Blessings to you all and thank you so much for sticking with me throughout this journey!

Comments

Popular Posts