BEAUTY POST| LOREAL INFALLIBLE PRO MATTE FOUNDATION REVIEW



Hey Beavs!! Hope you all are doing well. Happy New Year!!! 2016 is going to be an amazing year, I can already feel it. 

For Christmas 2015, I received the raved about foundation as a gift, the Loreal Infallible Pro Matte Foundation. I was super excited because not only is my makeup collection growing but I really wanted to try this product out. This post is my review on how I like it, how it wears, and my final thoughts about it. Enjoy!



Okay, as you guys know, I have been expanding my makeup collection to give me variety and different choices to choose from for different styles and trends. I also want to start featuring different makeup products on my Youtube channel to show diversity and the growth in my skills. Now, I am NOT a MUA and neither do I claim to be one but like a lot of girls I do have a pretty serious obsession with makeup lol. By having a variety of choices I fulfill all my makeup needs.

I have oily skin and have been paying attention to the products I use throughout the year. In the winter my skin gets dry patches in a few areas but for the most part stays oily. This foundation however does cling to dry patches. All I do is make sure I exfoliate before wearing it get rid of all the dead skin and to have a smooth canvas. I also make sure to use a hydrating primer or moisturizer in the areas I get/have dry patches. When using the foundation I made sure to use a dense brush to apply. Since it is full coverage, a dense brush allows the fullest coverage from the foundation. I have not used it with my beauty sponge yet but I am sure it would give me a medium to full coverage.

Overall I really do like this foundation. The shade matches me perfectly, I think it is also adjustable for the summer time. Head over to your local Shoppers Drug Mart or Walmart to pick your's up today!



*THIS POST IS NOT SPONSORED. I RECEIVED THIS PRODUCT AS A CHRISTMAS GIFT.*


Comments

Popular Posts