HOLIDAY OUTFIT POST| SILVER BELLS



Hey Beavs! Here is a quick outfit post perfect for any casual holiday events or outings with your family. I am super excited to show you guys this post. This gorgeous silver dress is from my cousin.s clothing boutique, Maraschiino Girls. They have nice selection of unique pieces perfect for the urban girls. Oh and did I mention this dress is only $20!? Yahh, awesome right!

I decided to show you guys a more casual approach to wearing this dress first. I paired it with some thick tights and knee-high boots. Easy to put together and simplistic. To keep warm, I threw on my off white fringe shawl. 

Hope you guys are enjoying the Christmas spirit. To see the makeup look I paired with this outfit, watch my latest video on Youtube. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Muy8dA12FOc



Shawl- Gift
Silver Mini Dress- Maraschiino Girls
Tights- Walmart
Boots- Aliexpress


Don't forget to check out my cousin's website!!

http://maraschiino.weebly.com/store/c1/Featured_Products.html

Comments

Popular Posts