NEW HOLIDAY MAKEUP IN MY COLLECTION

Hey Beavs! Take a look at these 2 gorgeous products that I recently purchased. They are from Mary Kay's Winter/Holiday 2015 collection and trust me, you need to get your hands on these. They are perfect to give as gifts or just keep for yourself. Now, I will be honest they are on the pricey side. But for my ladies that live for luxury and like to treat themselves then you will definitely appreciate them.

I will be posting a more in depth review on Wednesday so stay tuned for that. In the mean time, check out my newest video to see what I said about the Sheer Dimension powder.
https://youtu.be/dsSQlEDiPgM

Oh did I mention that they are limited edition!?? You do not want to miss out do getting your hands on these babies.
www.marykay.ca/jlewis1

Comments

Popular Posts