HOME DECOR| HOLIDAY CANDLES

Hey Beavs! So last month I showed you guys some candles I picked up for the Thanksgiving and fall season. Now that Thanksgiving has past, in Canada retail stores throw, and I mean THROW Christmas and holiday things at us. It is almost like you have no choice but to give in and start doing your Christmas shopping early. In my opinion, this is an amazing idea for two reason. Firstly, some of us forget to do our shopping and end up doing it last minute. Secondly, I am obsessed with Christmas!

I stopped by Bath and Body Works to smell their new Holiday scents. I knew some that I wanted to test out but I shall save those for another post. The 3 I chose were not random picks this time.

The first is Frosted Cranberry. It has a light, sweet scent that reminds me of cranberry sauce. This scent has a coolness to it, which makes it's name even more fitting.

Next we have Vanilla Snowflake and I am totally obsessed with this candle. Unlike Vanilla Pumpkin Marshmallow, this scent of sweet vanilla is not as overpowering and does not give you a headache. It leaves your room smelling soft, as if you sprayed a vanilla air freshner.

Lastly, there is Sparkling Pear Riesling. This is not a winter or holiday scent but it is new. I heard the Glamtwins on Youtube speak highly of this candle. I have not burned it yet but from smelling it i has a nice white wine fragrance. Nothing that will make you woosy. This scent is perfect for date night at home with boo, girls night in, or just to light when you get in from work and have no wine to drink lol. I thought this candle would be great for bae and I to use when we eat dinner together.

Comments

Popular Posts