FOXY ORIGINALS: CANADIAN JEWELRY BRAND



Hey Beavs! I personally have the worst jewelry collection. for a few reason. One of those reason is because I purchase cheap jewelry expecting it to last me a very long while and then I get disappointed when they don't. So I decided to go through my jewelry collection and only keeping pieces that did not change color and were still trendy.

A few weeks ago, I was contacted by this company Foxy Originals. They wanted to send me some pieces to style and post pictures on my Instagram page. I was of course super excited, and said yes. After putting such a dramatic dent in my jewelry collection I figured this was the perfect time for them to contact me.

Foxy Originals is a Canadian based jewelry company that provides affordable yet classic and timeless pieces. They have a very wide range of styles, and there is definitely something for everyone.



Vivaldi Earrings: http://www.foxyoriginals.com/Vivaldi-Earrings-in-Gold.html
Cordelia Necklace: http://www.foxyoriginals.com/Cordelia-Necklace-in-Gold.html
Check out there website at www.foxyoriginals.com


Here are some photos of how I styled these two gorgeous pieces. Also, check out my latest outfit post to see how I styled these pieces.








**THE JEWELRY FEATURED IN THIS POST WERE SENT TO ME FOR STYLING PURPOSES**






Comments

Popular Posts