BEAUTY POST| NARS ALL DAY LUMINOUS WEIGHTLESS FOUNDATION

Luminous Skin for the Fall




Hey Beavs! I said I was going to discuss with you my thoughts on the Nars All Day Luminous Weightless Foundation so here it is; I love it. I also decided to include a review on the 2 Nars Velvet Lip pencil I received from Sephora as a birthday gift, Okay, let;s get to talking.

I should let you know that I had been testing out this foundation since the end of April. I have been eyeing it for a while, but since it is high end (and cost $59) I wanted to make sure I was in love with it and it really worked with my skin before purchasing the full size.

This foundation claims to be weightless, yet medium coverage in just one pump. It says it gives the skin a nice, luminous look and last all day. I can definitely agree with the claims. For those who are not aware, I have oily skin. Now that we have entered the fall and winter season, my skin has become a little oily and I get some random dry patches on my face as well. I like using this foundation for days I want a glowy, dewy look but still nice coverage. I apply it to my with with a Quo beauty sponge and let it settled into my skin for about 5 minutes before going on with the rest of my makeup routine. It last for about 8 hours on my face, but I do need to do a touch up during this time. Like I said, I have oily skin, and I don't use a mattifying primer with this foundation since it takes away the dewy look. So, I bringing blotting papers with me and my powder to tough up my T zone. 

The shade I wear is Macao, and it is literally the perfect shade. It matches my skin so perfectly, its surprising. It has a perfect blend of yellow and red undertones which means I can wear this shade all year round without any issues.


Now on to these gorgeous lip colors. I received the shades Cruella (red) and Rikuegien (sheer pink) as a birthday gift from Sephora. Shout out to Nars for picking 2 universal shades that would look great on all skin tones, they knew what they was doing. My favorite out of the two would have to be Cruella. It has a soft feel on the lips with a matte finish and it is red. I have been on the hunt for a few red matte lipsticks to add to my red lipstick collection and I believe I have found my newest addition. Rikuegien is such a nice everyday sheer pink shade. I wear it with a soft brown lip liner and sometimes even gloss on top. It looks really sheer on me, but with some liner you can make it look a lot more pronounce.






If you are interested in seeing how this foundation and the lipsticks look on me then please check out my  Youtube video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpQOKOjCMY8




Comments

Popular Posts