BEAUTY OF THE WEEK| LANEIGE VOXBOX FROM INFLUENSTER: Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser

Laneige Voxbox






Hey Beavs! On September 18, I received my Laneige VoxBox! I'm so excited. This is my very first Voxbox from Influenster. I have been with this website since March 13, 2015 and have been waiting eagerly for them to send me a package!

To  be brief, Influenster is a website where you give an honest review of products that you own. You can also search up products that you would like to purchase to see what everyone else is saying about it! With each review, you earn points towards the appropriate Influenster badges. You also can connect all your social media networks to your profile to increase your social impact score. The more you review and the higher your impact score will show the Influenster team that you are very active on their site. How do you receive voxboxes? Every once in a while, Influenster sends you a survey of questions to answer. This will tell them if you are legible for the product they are going to be sending out. If you qualify, they send you an email saying you will be receiving a Voxbox!

In my voxbox, I received the Laneige Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser. Laneige is a Korean based beauty company that is making it's way into Canada. You can purchase Laneige on Sephora.ca but they will be in Sephora stores as of September 25, 2015.

Since I just received the product, I want to use it for a week before I tell you guys any more information. If you are interested in seeing my unboxing video here is the link Laneige VoxBox Unboxing.

That's all for now guys! See you in a week for my thoughts on the Laneige Brightening Sparkling Water Foam Cleanser.


**I received this product from Influenster for testing.**


Comments

Popular Posts