BEAUTY POST| TODAY'S MAKEUP LOOK (AUGUST 27, 2015.)

Am I On A Roll Or Nah?



Products I Used Today


Hey Beavs! Here is today's makeup look. This post will be short, sweet, and straight to the point. Here is a list of the products I used to create this simple and quick look today. I'm just going out to see my godson and run a few errands. No biggey ;)


Face Products:
Benefit The Porefessional Primer
Smashbox Photo Finish Primer
Covergirl Ready Set Gorgeous Foundation in 315 Tawny
Black Opal Pressed Powder in Medium Golden
L'Oreal Infallible Pro Spray and Set



Eyebrow Products:
E.L.F. Treat and Tame Eyebrow Duo in Dark Brown
NYX Eyebrow Gel in Espresso
L.A. Girl Pro Conceal Concealer in Fawn


Eye Products:
ColourPop Cosmetics Super Shock Shadow in On The Rocks
E.L.F. Liquid Eyeliner in Black
Maybelline Lash Sensationnel Mascara in Black


Lip Products:
Dark Brown Lip Liner
Hourglass Liquid Lipstick in Canvas (travel size)











Comments

Popular Posts