NOT A FASHION POST: JUST FELT LIKE BEING REAL FOR A MINUTE


As the new year begins, I am realizing many things and situations will not be the same. Being a new mother comes with a lot of responsibility and scheduling. I find myself tracking and monitoring my every move. I also find myself watching how I act, especially around my daughter. I need to be the best example of a woman I can be for her. Which means education wise, career, every and anything that can make an impact on her life.

The reason for this post is to ensure you all that I strive to be bigger and better in 2015. I know everyone every year says this and I am sure you all are like yahh, yahh she's going to say but I am going to be different. So instead of me writing a huge speech of my new plans and listing all my goals and new choices I am going to let you guys see my growth. I have a lot of ideas I would like to make a reality and 2015 is going to make it happen. With that being said, be ready for my upcoming post.

Also, I will be linking my Youtube videos to my post when they are related, to make things easier for you all.

See you in my next post ladies and gents! ;)


Comments

Popular Posts