MERRY CHRISTMAS!! :D

!!MERRY CHRISTMAS TO MY LOVELY FOLLOWERS!!


Merry Christmas to all my blog followers! I am more than grateful to be spending yet another Christmas with you all. I am extremely sorry for the lack of post during this year. It has been a trying year for me and as you all know I was pregnant with my first child. For those of you that don't already know I gave birth to my daughter Jaida Rose Essence Forbes on November 27, at 5:!4 pm. She weighed 6lbs 4oz. My boyfriend and I are overjoyed to have her here with us to celebrate this holiday season. We are very exhausted and she definitely keeps us on our feet but never the less we are grateful. I pray you all are as happy and content as I am this season. Remember Jesus is the reason for the season. MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! I look forward to seeing you all in the new year :).


Comments

Popular Posts