I AM NOW A MARY KAY BEAUTY CONSULTANT!

Hi guys!!

I am so excited to share this news with you it is practically eating me alive. I am a registered Mary Kay Beauty Consultant!! That's right! Makeup and skincare galore, lol.



For those of you who are familiar with Avon, Mary Kay is very similar in which both companies sell beauty and skincare products. However, Mary Kay focuses more on making the women in the community feel beautiful and comfortable in their own skin. It is such a great brand and I am so happy to now be apart of it.

I have used a few of their products and so far I am enjoying them. If you go to my Youtube Channel you will see I did a Tawny Fall Makeup Look using this same beauty card pictured above.

Stay tuned for more Youtube tutorials and testimonials about the products I recommend and how to use them!

Comments

Popular Posts