Pool Time in New Brunswick


  Oh how I love vacation, especially with my family. This year we decided to visit my uncle in New Brunswick. Now I know a lot of you are thinking, this isn't your choice destination for some fun in the sun. Well, my family is always up for the challenge and adventure, even if that means driving there will take us 15 hours including stops. Yes, it was a hectic journey. Never the less, we are here and enjoying our time.
 
  One thing I can say about Florenceville, New Brunswick is that it is covered with trees. It is a little village, but for major stores it is at least an hour or more away. You have to drive far, 2 hours or more, to get to national parks and such. This does get a bit tedious. So when we saw there was a community pool, we did not hesitate to take a swim. I pulled out my KO bathing suit and made my way to the pool, such a refreshing time. By the way, how are you guys liking my baby bump!? I am 5 months 3 weeks and still looking hotter than a tamale ;)!


Bathing suit/Jumpsuit designed by Kadrianna Owen of KO Designs.
Here is her Facebook page and website, check her out she has some amazing pieces which she makes herself at great, affordable prices!

https://www.facebook.com/kadrianna
http://kodesigns.bigcartel.com







Comments

Popular Posts