CURRENTLY SEARCHING FOR A FASHION INTERN!!!

  You read it right, I am searching for a fashion intern that can help start and build my custom line. I mentioned coming up with my own online boutique in one of my post and realized I can't do this alone. Being pregnant adds not just literal weight on my thighs and back, but also on my mind. I need to make sure I stay healthy and don't try to stress myself about anything. So I have decided to hire interns for an unpaid position as my assistants. Down below are the requirements for this position. If you would like to help me, please do not hesitate to email me at stylishbeaver101@gmail.com or jalisa_lewis@live.ca.


Here are the requirements: -Able to manage social networks -Must have basic sewing skills -Must have knowledge of how to use patterns -Be able to do research on trends 
This is an unpaid position with potential to become a paid part time position. If you are interested please contact me as soon as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts