My New Online Boutique

 I have always wanted to make things by hand for others, I mean that is the whole reason I went to college to study fashion. But lately I have been getting very uneasy and I decided to do something about that.

 I recently lost my job and decided to rest at home instead of search for another placement that would have me on my feet. I have been searching for online jobs that I could do from home, and have come up with little luck. Some of the companies that contacted me were scams, shame on them. So I decided it was time to put myself to work and start my own online boutique.

 One of the biggest things to do from home is shop online. Yeah you can't try on the new pair of jeans or stilettos but it does help avoid lines and you don't need to take your pajamas off. What better way to make money then right?

 My boutique will consist of 3 products in the beginning. Clutches, pillows, and candles. Yep, that's what I said! Only these three items will be available from my online store. Now I know what you are thinking, how do these three things go together? Well, they don't and that is what helps keep my boutique a bit more unique. They will be available in specific styles and patterns that will only last for a limited time. Once there is less in stock, they go straight to the sale sections where customers have at least 1 week to pick them up before they are no longer available. once everything clears out (or the sale ends) new styles will e available for purchase.

  I have put time and thought into this plan and I know it will work out for the best. I will also feature my clutches here on my blog and show you guys how I style them.

 Well, that is all the info I have for now. I will post a link to my new boutique once everything has been poted and organized. Hope to see you all in the shop soon!

Comments

Popular Posts