Holiday Looks for the Mature (Client is my mother)

Here are some holiday looks I put together for my mother, she is one of my clients.


This first look was for a Christmas Banquet at our church. I needed to do something quick yet still elegant. A downside to this style is her hair did not have enough time to completely dry before she headed out, Never the less it looked marvelous on her!
This is a side shot.

Back shot of the style.

A shot of the style from a higher angle. (Please excuse my ridiculous brother)
 
 
 
Meet my wonderful parents guys! They were headed off to a Gala for a friend. I styled my mom in a simple black dress that was midi length. She does not always enjoy super fitted outfits so I gave her a look that allowed her to still be comfortable in. I also pinned a magenta sash around her neck to match the magenta in my father's bow tie.

Here is a picture of the hair styled by me. She is wear 4 and a half bundles of Brazilian Remy hair and a center part closure from the beauty supply store. The lengths are 12, 14, 16 18, and a 14 inch closure. I used my Remington Curling wand to wand these curls into her hair. Once sprayed with setting spray, I combed through the curls with a wide tooth comb.

Comments

Popular Posts