Fallin' for Trousers
Affordable Alternative Outfits
I found these trousers while impulse buying this weekend and instantly fell in love! They are super comfy and trendy. Trousers are always hard for me to find simple because I have a small waist. These were a bit loose in the waist so I decided to take them in just a tad.
Dress pants, trousers, slacks, however you refer to these should be a staple formal piece in everyone's closet. They are easy to just grab and simple to pair with a white or black button up chiffon shirt, a plain tank, or even a graphic tee. By choosing your top and shoes, your trousers can change from classy, formal, business like to casual, professional, and chic. I can't wait to wear these again, going to be experimenting with a whole bunch of shirts and shoes.
- Faux Leather Jacket ($25 Urban Planet)
- Cheetah Print Top (Thrifted)
- Teal Straight Trousers ($15 Urban Planet)
- Green Pumps ($10 Urban Planet)
- Brown Purse (Thrifted)
- MAC Heaux RiRi Lipstick with black liner
- Virgin Brazilian Deep Curly dyed to an auburn color